On behalf of the Luxembourg Government, the Centre Culturel de Rencontre Abbaye de Neumünster, the European Union National Institutes for Culture (EUNIC), and the Chinese National Academy of Arts, Deloitte is pleased to invite you to the “New Art Markets Trends: the European and Chinese Perspective” Conference.
The conference, which is under the auspices of Mrs Octavie MODERT, Luxembourg Minister of Culture, falls within the framework of the 4th Cultural Dialogue China-EUNIC – an initiative launched by the European Union National Institutes for Culture (EUNIC) jointly with the Chinese National Academy of Arts – will feature diverse workshops exploring the topics of art and finance. The conference programme is available online.
Luxembourg Philharmonie – Salle de Musique de Chambre
1, Place de l’Europe, L-1499 Luxembourg
Free entrance by invitation only
- The speeches will be in English and Chinese with simultaneous translation into Chinese and English.
- Please note that the conference will be followed by a buffet cocktail and an optional guided visit to the Museum of Modern Art (MUDAM).
- As there is a limited number of places available, please click here to register no later than Monday, 17 October 2011.
- For any logistic questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We look forward to welcoming you at the conference!
More information about this event is available at: www.deloitte-artandfinance.com