"Power & Magic Of His Bronze Art"
Born in 1941 in a Ladin Village in the Dolomites (now Italy). Visited art college in Innsbruck, Austria and lectures in Switzerland. In 1969 a scholarship allowed him to study at the Academy of Arts in Brussels.
Many critics and his clients coming from Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Switzerland and of course Austria praised the gifted sculptor, his abilities and the finesse of his techniques.
Important Exhibitions 1993-2001
- Marchè d l'Art international, Le Touquet; France
- Galerie del la Sarthe, Auvelais, Belgium
- Atelier Laloux, Ciney, Belgium
- Salon des Antiquaies, Charleroi, Belgium
- Gallery of Contemporary Art, Krefeld, Germany
- Abbaye de Brogne, Saint-Gerard, Belgium
- Centre Rops, Bruxelles et Manur, Belgium
- Galeria Linea 70, Verona, Italy
- Centre Culturel, Rondes, Switzerland
- Galerie Warum, Wels, Austria
- Kulturjahr Dresdner Bank, Berlin, Germany
- Galerie Kalistè, Paris, France
- Centre Mediatheque, Nancy/Ludres, France
- Theatredes Capucines, Luxembourg
- Forum der Technik, Munich, Germany
- Casineum, Innsbruck, Austria
- Galerie Thuillier, Paris, France
- Galerie Schafferer, Innsbruck,Austria
- Toni-Knapp-Haus, Schwaz, Austria
- ORF Kulturhaus Tirol, Innsbruck, Austria
- Austrian Parliment, Vienna, Austria.