Johann Weinhart was born in 1925 in Salzburg, Austria. From 1940 - 1943 he studied cabinet making at Morzg, Austria. After the war he studied Sculpture in Hallein, Austria and finally with Prof. Fritz Behn in Ehrwald/Tirol.
Since 1972 Johann has been a freelance Sculpturer.
- 1979 Salzburg, Austria
- 1985 Winner of the Grand Prix d'Art, Switzerland
- 1988 St.. Virgil, Salzburg, Austria
- 1988 Art and Religion, Innsbruck, Austria
- 1989 Friedenskirche, Freiburg I.Br.
- 1989 Tbilissi, Georgia
- 1990 Saporoshje, Ukaraine